Thursday, January 28, 2010

All you need is love

II have decided after rereading my post from yesterday that I will not be sharing any more of those scenerios I have created in my head with you today. Maybe eventually, but not today. I realized that I might seem a tiny bit crazy in actually admitting those things out loud, even though I know I am not the only person who imagines things vividly in their mind. However, crazy is not the way to get the love of your life back. I went through a crazy spell with him once and we all know where that got me.
So, I have decided to handle this maturely and sanely. Now I only have one question... how exactly do I do that?
Do I try to go about this the way the protaganist would in a movie? Do I channel the Serendipity in all of us and just go based on a feeling, knowing that the time is right? Do I put on my 27 Dresses and go and crash a party he's at and then make my 'I Love You' speech into the DJ's microphone? Do I go Across the Universe, stand on top of a building and sing until he comes to find me? Do I return to Sweet Home Alabama and tell him I only want to Marry him so I can kiss him any time I want? Should I pretend I am 13 Going on 30, pull out my wishing dust and hope for the best?
I know that none of those situations are real, but all fiction is based somewhere in truth, right? The problem is, well one of many, is that I don't even know where to look. I am scared. I have held on to the this for so many years, and I am still convinced that he is the only one for me. What if he isn't? What if I find him again and I hate him.. or worse, he hates me? Dear friends, I am curious. What would you do?

5 comments:

  1. Maybe stop looking for him........
    Let a new love find you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think its crazy but i am a hopeless romantic myself... my suggestion is to do the best you can to find out where he will be. use those contacts. its only stalker if you had never met him or if he was like fuck off i hate you... i think 6 yrs ago he was in a relationship so you lost contact. that happens, but for all you know he could still think about you all the time, and think that perhaps you had moved on... which admittedly to the outside world it may have appeared that you had a time or two... i for one will be pissed off if you dont at least try, what is this 500 days of summer? you cant just give up now. you are going over there regardless so i say you owe it to both of you, and to me, to at least give this story an ending. whatever that may be...

    maybe you get to scotland just to find out that he has been in ny for 2 weeks looking for you. you come back in search for him, for some reason he doesnt have an american cell so you have to take out an ad in times sq, its expensive but worth it. on the third day, you are now 355k in debt, he appears in front of you on those red heated steps that took them forever to build... you embrace, and the rest is left for the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously don't want to know what I'd do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... after this i might let a new love find me. Yes I am all about the sequel, and yes, I do want to know what you would do. Thank you all for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot me an email. It's linked from my blogger profile.

    ReplyDelete